Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Triumph Modern Classics
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

This is Laura, I'm in charge of BAAK USA. We are the official US branch of BAAK Motocyclettes. Some of you might know our brands as we offer a wide range of parts for the Triumph Modern Classics bike. With a strong focus on the T100, T120, Street Scrambler and we are also working on developing a large range of parts for the Bobbers, 1200 Scramblers!

We've just opened a workshop in Los Angeles, California to serve our US customers from all states for full custom projects and installing BAAK parts for local customers.
It is a very exciting new project for us and we are glad that the USA is the first step in BAAK's expansion. The design, manufacturing and sales of the parts will remain in France in our beautiful HQ located in the heart of Lyon. Here in the USA, we'll focus mainly on building full custom projects as well as providing a support to our US based customers.

If you guys (and gals) are interested I could write some post with bikes that we have or are working on :)

You can follow this new venture on the followings channels:

Instagram | Facebook | Website

Here are some pictures I'm excited to share with you:

Front door BAAK USA-2.jpeg

·
Administrator
3,096 Posts
Hello, welcome to the site. Thank you for the introducing yourself.

I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Please note if you are asking a question or looking for some insight – Please go to one of the sections related to your bikes model. You will get very good response and input for riders more than willing to help.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out. But you do need to meet some requirements for access.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Read first before trying to post. Classified Ad Rules -

Accessing Our Classifieds

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

Here are the governing rules of the site and what can and cannot be done here.

Acceptable Use Policy - Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Wishing you Safe Riding!

·
Registered
Triumph Modern Classics
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Neil for the warm welcome! I'll do my best to be a valuable member of the community. I'm here to answer any questions that may arise on our product and I'm going to start looking around and see what the great folks of this forum have done with our products and take parts into conversations :)

·
2014 Bonneville T100
1,381 Posts
Welcome to the site, Laura! We never tire of seeing pictures of mods and look forward to seeing what y'all at BAAK are up to. You'll want to scour the Twin Talk sections (2 dedicated to the air cooled 'modern' Bonnevilles and 2 for water cooled).

We get that our forum is a bullseye for your company's target audience. I'm pretty sure I've seen multiple posts of BAAK-inspired modifications here. We have a number of vendors who are valued community participants. The most successful tend to keep light pressure on the handlebars: light on selling and heavy on helping. It's clear that you and your colleagues love motorcycles and are just weird enough to be welcome and potentially loved.

Your first post had some very cool pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more! See you on the road.

Reactions: BAAK_USA

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
BAAK has some nice goodies sold by AJCycles + a look at their home site shows many interesting parts! always good to see more mods for our bikes!!

·
Registered
Triumph Modern Classics
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Both our teams (back home in France and here in California) are working hard to create great bikes and developing new parts!!

·
Registered
Triumph Modern Classics
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Indeed! It’s the perfect size to put to disc lock, a pack of smokes, a snack or anything you like to carry!! Even a compact camera fits in there!

·
Banned
22 Posts
I've been perusing the BAAK site since I got my ST last year. Got my eye on a couple things.

Best of luck. Hopefully you guys can get a BAAK USA parts store going before too long, if that's the plan.

·
Registered
Triumph Modern Classics
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been perusing the BAAK site since I got my ST last year. Got my eye on a couple things.

Best of luck. Hopefully you guys can get a BAAK USA parts store going before too long, if that's the plan.
Thanks for the support! Everything related to the design, manufacturing and sales of the parts will remain in France. We focus here in California on parts installation and full custom projects :)
We are however working on a new shop website with prices in US dollars to make your shopping experience a little simpler :)

·
Registered
Triumph Modern Classics
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It sure is!
We might come in your neck of the woods sooner than this summer and it would be nice to ride with you! And of course when you're in town we welcome you with open arms in the shop :)
Your Ted Thread is a gold mine and it would be nice to see your bike in the flesh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts