Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

The Baxdenden MCC are holding a scrabble run on Saturday 06th October 2012 starting at 12 noon. Please see attached flyer for details. Please can everyone try and support the event as proceeds go to Lancs & Lakes Blood Bikes so the more people that come the more gets donated so bring friends and family along. The club and Andy Gilroy have worked hard to get this off the ground and supply some excellent prizes so even if you have never played scrabble before this is your chance and even if you are not good at spelling then it will be just a good laugh and visit some bikes shops along the way. You will even have the chance to meet some other Blood Bikers.

So come on and have a go and have a ride out all in the name of a good cause! I will be there and also have a few bits and pieces with me so if any one wants to collect their hi-viz, ID or pass me any missing info please come along.

The route will start at the Dog and Partridge ph at 12pm
Then to Hare and Hounds ph in Stacksteads - Lancashire Road riders meeting place.
Next Jennings in Oswaldtwistle - They have a display by Michelin and all will receive a goody bag! Free pop and biscuits .
then onto A1 motor stores in Oswaldtwistle.
Then its Dixon's in Accrington
Next is The Rocket Centre
On to Ghost Bikes
Then last to Preston Honda

Return to the Dog and Partridge for the score cards to be marked.

Total miles is approx 55, all will be on A roads for the 125cc bikes..

The First prize is a Helmet, Jacket and Pants all donated by Jennings, plus other prizes for the best name worst score etc.

We will have a raffle as well, with many prizes........

This is not a race it is a luck to get the best scoring name as per scrabble rules....
Be there or be square!
Scrabble run.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts