Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check these out!

Mostly Harleys. It seems they've always been just as fugly :-D

I have a lot of respect for those guys though. Look how and where they're riding with those things! :hammer:

[ This message was edited by: premier on 2006-11-30 15:36 ]

·
Banned
798 Posts
Man! That was a time when little scratches on your tank or cases just didn't mean 5hit!!!

Of course they probably didn't spend the equivalent of a month's salary for their rides either, or did they?

kjazz

·
Registered
692 Posts
Trail riding and jumping with a hardtail... AMAZING!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I like the record speed of 81.7 mph with the big super wind jammers on the front. Take off the 59 pound fairing and they may have gone 88 mph. Those were some good pictures.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
here are 2 shots from a poster here on RAT. i won't tell who's family it is - out of respect, but here's his mom and dad (on triumphs), and grandfather on an HD that he used to deliver milk!

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

[ This message was edited by: zooplancton on 2006-11-30 19:50 ]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for the great video's and picts. you guys. Did you notice a complete lack of 'run off' on the track!
Also, did you notice the cool high pipes on the Triumph on the left. They were both good looking bikes.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
On 2006-11-30 21:21, BUCKET wrote:
Those pics are fn amazing,wonder if any Harley riders do that these days. :-D :hammer:
na, these days they only sell meth... JUST KIDDING!
(these days they only sell stock options)

:D

·
Banned
798 Posts
On 2006-11-30 16:55, odium wrote:
Yeah, what the hell. A months salary for an S3? You have no right to ***** and moan. :(
??? what does that mean ???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts