Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do I need to get this to work??/

I only want to use it to charge my gps, phone and MP3. Would these items draw to much and blow the 10 amp fuse?

Basically i need the item to plug into the outlet with a cig. lighter hole/charger.

What do you guys have or think?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome. I assume the connector will also fit the sprint so.

what sizes did yo guys get. I would like it to be discret but also want my plugged in item to stay plugged in. If guys have pics of what you have done please post them. Gracias!!

John DEERE dealer. Like my local farm dealership?? PLease explain because I have one down the road and could pick something up easily

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
The connector is a 'standard one' used both by BMW and John Deere - so if you trot down to the tractor dealership they will probably be able to supply you with a plug that fits the aux power outlet with some kind of tail on it to a different plug of your liking - or just plain wire tails... I bought a couple and use one to connect my heated vest.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome I will check that out tomorrow.

What style did you gents pick up. The one with the longer cord, shorter or the super short one.

Pics. :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Thats funny, the John Deere dealer not even 5 miles from home had no clue what I was talking about when I said "powerlet". So I went 50 miles down the road and got what I needed from a BMW dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts