Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may have seen or heard about the CA.woman who had EIGHT premi babys last week.turns out she is a single mother,lives with her parents and has SIX children at home.so what does she do ? goes to a FERTILITY CLINIC so she can have 14 kids for tax payers to support.the hospital bill for the new premis alone will run into the $ millions.shouldn't this be grounds for automatic sterlization after say 3-4 kids ?

·
Premium Member
5,585 Posts
Unbelievable, isn't it?

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
No, it should not. Just stop paying her, or see if there's a valid case for putting the children in care. But government imposed sterilization is more unacceptable than even her abuses of the system.

Fertility clinics ain't cheap. Where did she get the money?

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Just outrageous selfishness! I'll throw this in, that people are the root cause of global warming and the extinction of species etc. and the way these folks are increasing their numbers is ridiculous.:mad:

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
http://www.numbersusa.com/overpopulation/decadegraph.html The charts on the left show the US population coupled with the legal not illegal population of immagrants exponential growth. If the population keeps increasing at the rate it is our resources and quality of life will deminish for sure. I would be more concerned about the influx of immagrants than an American woman with 8 plus kids. Sure that's selfish but in comparison with what's going on immagration wise...! :(

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the woman had SIX kids, what the hell was she doing in a fertility clinic in the first place?she damn well wasn't INFERTILE ! perhaps she is insane ? doesn't matter,the tax payers are the ones being fu#$%^K !

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And now for the rest of the story -abc news tonight states that the premature children may need " years of specilized education " so.....she dropped a liter of village idiots on the CA. tax payers.the same cbs news cast anounced that the state of CA is broke and will no longer pay for child care. atomatic sterlization anyone ?

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Not to worry she will be reimbursed very well. I am sure this was a well thought out plan. Just because she is receiving public assistance is no reason to stopnpopping out a few more puppies.

Just because we will have to work until we are 85 is no reason to get upset over the miscreant leaches of society whose only purpose is to assert their hand out to get some thing for nothing.

I for one suggest termination versus sterilization....and I aint talking about the babies. :eek:

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
If you look at the birthrate in most European countries, you start to wonder when (not if) Europe will become a Muslim continent. And that's with many European governments literally paying their citizens to have children.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
could it be called responsibility on the part of us " euro types " ? it busted my balls to put 2 kids through total private schools and university ( about $225 k ). here in New ORLEANS we have the worst public education in the usa, NOT an option , a joke .public education here costs 8 k per year/per student to produce high school grad illiterates. the answer......bump the old lady TWICE tonight . you young guys need to pick up the slack !

·
Registered
594 Posts
You may have seen or heard about the CA.woman who had EIGHT premi babys last week.turns out she is a single mother,lives with her parents and has SIX children at home.so what does she do ? goes to a FERTILITY CLINIC so she can have 14 kids for tax payers to support.the hospital bill for the new premis alone will run into the $ millions.shouldn't this be grounds for automatic sterlization after say 3-4 kids ?
Not sure about grounds for sterilization, I'm thinking more like a one way ticket to a mental institution. This woman's brain is definitely not firing on all cylinders.

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
If you look at the birthrate in most European countries, you start to wonder when (not if) Europe will become a Muslim continent. And that's with many European governments literally paying their citizens to have children.
Add to that, When will the USA become an Hispanic Nation.?? Not that far off, they say. OH, and I just love the medical communities response that it's only their job to inform the patient. Well, it's always true if you want the answer, just follow the money.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
There are probably similar conversations going on about what an irresponsible parasite you are to ride a motorcycle. And all the "taxpayer money" that it costs to clean up after your accidents and take care of you for the rest of your life.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Yes she's pretty stupid to do that. Yes Maybe she shouldn't have been given the treatment.

But I'm begining to wonder if this is a Triumph bbs or a cover for some right wing fascist discussion forum! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I'll keep this real short and real simple

In the U.S. women have used the phrase " keep your hands off of MY body" as the main arguement for reproductive choice.
Fine. Since it is YOUR body, YOU should be responsible for the choices YOU make.
Don't expect ME to support YOUR choice.
health care/education/food, nothing.

what the world needs is less people of better quality and character.
BIatch...you ain't helping.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts