Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Mine is 2018 but yes it does - basically it lives in Sport mode, I put in in track on the track and rain if it rains but I do not ride in the rain often and only get on the track every two or three months. I have tried rider a couple of times, I have that set up as full hooligan mode (ABS and traction control off). The problem is that both Rider and Track default to road if you turn the bike off which is a pain and you cannot switch to them on the fly.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Yeah, with you on that. I have mine set to sport and rider. I customized Rider rider mode so it is set so traction control off and the throttle Map is in sport. I use sport mostly but when I want to wheelie or just want traction control off, all I have to do is set the mode to rider

I am going to go off subject with this question
I keep seeing people talk about going to the track, how do i find a track near me? I can’t seem to find anything of substance so far. Is there somewhere online that has a comprehensive list of tracks that are accessible

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
I would start by googling 'race track near me' and go from there - it was not hard for me to find my local track since it is the only one in Costa Rica lol

Or try this link

race track locator

·
Premium Member
8,633 Posts
DC/VA/MD area
Oh, really? I guess my next question would be exactly where, because depending where you are you have Summit Point about 2 hours West, NCBike about 3-4 hours South, VIR maybe 5-6 hours South, Pitt Race is about 4-5 hours Northwest, and a track in Jersey that might take less time to get to than VIR or Pitt Race. All of them usually have very active track day seasons. I typically ride with Evolve GT, and it looks like I'll be going to NCBike next weekend.

BTW, I'm in NoVA, and work in DC.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts