Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!

Who is August's Bike of the Month?

• zoom-zoom

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Smitty330

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
Test data for Vehicle Details
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Gonna go out on a limb here and say most of these entries aren't Sprints......technically I should not allow a lot of these. Thoughts?

I did say maybe this theme was a bit difficult to make work.

Ignoring that for the moment, this thread will convert to a voting thread later this afternoon. Last chance to get your submissions in!

-Mike

·
Registered
2016 Diablo Red Thruxton 1200 R
1,450 Posts
I am saying this in a nice tone, I didn’t enter my moto because it’s not a sprint, I read the contest rules. it wouldn’t b fair to the Sprint entrees that would like a chance at the Premium Membership upgrade that they entered for if a non Sprint entree takes that opportunity away, just saying…. FTG

·
Administrator
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
That is my general feeling as well but I always want to open things up to the community and get further feedback.

-Mike

·
Administrator
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Voting will go live tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

-Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is Thruxy, a sprint ...to get outta da garage? does that count?..wots a "sprint anyways? newbie here..:), I got her via theft.. well a grand price as those whom are party to the purchase contract are of the view, their words,"Ya stole it, brother!".. I rest my case, a case full of 12month
s subscription...a case of fresh beersies as a consolation prize? a free tank of fuel for the next ride on my dream Thruxton 1200R
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Just imagine her on the back of this here boat heading over the Manukau bar for a snapper fish as she's in my heart where ever I go

·
Administrator
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Some great submissions this month, but unfortunately only entry #6 and #11 fit this month's theme.

No more submissions beyond this point.

Voting is now live! Hit the top of the thread to cast your vote for August's Bike of the Month. Good luck!

-Mike

·
Registered
2017 Thruxton 1200R
9 Posts
Was inspired by Fineline. I also bought my dream bike recently. My Thruxton is a 2017 model and it only had 1km on the clock.

·
Registered
Tiger 900 Rally
85 Posts
Some great submissions this month, but unfortunately only entry #6 and #11 fit this month's theme.
Perhaps a lesson learned: be VERY clear about what you are looking for, for those who are apparently word-challenged! ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Perhaps a lesson learned: be VERY clear about what you are looking for, for those who are apparently word-challenged! ;)
Nay very word challenged, well that’s open fir a challenge however, nary mutch was a happinin so a few good folk spammed the thread 😂😂.. now I’ll get back to me Dalwhinnies before I have a crack at the Ardbeg 🥃 … alcohol soft middle age at the far end of the spectrum 🍻😂😂

·
Registered
T140V '73 / Being built T140V '73 with T140E '78 engine / Bits in boxes T140V '77
547 Posts
Nay very word challenged, well that’s open fir a challenge however, nary mutch was a happinin so a few good folk spammed the thread 😂😂.. now I’ll get back to me Dalwhinnies before I have a crack at the Ardbeg 🥃 … alcohol soft middle age at the far end of the spectrum 🍻😂😂
I find Australian challenging 🤨

·
Administrator
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Congrats to @zoom-zoom, you are our August Triumph of the month!

I will return tomorrow to get you all set up. Also, going to try something a bit different for September. Since you are the winner, you get to choose this month's theme. You have until Friday to decide. Shoot me a PM with your choice :)

-Mike

·
Administrator
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
@zoom-zoom hasn't been on in a few days. Anyone have a suggestion for September's theme? Or should I just open it up to anything? I'll come back on over the weekend and set a new thread up.

-Mike

21 - 40 of 43 Posts