Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys... I am looking for a set of ASV levers in all black with the round dial wheel in blue! Anyone knows where I can get a set like that and also who would ship to AU. The prices in here are plain crazy at the moment @ $450.00 a set :eek:

·
Registered
379 Posts
British Customs sells them but im not sure if you can get them with blue adjuster im pretty sure they only come in red but check with them they should help you.
Hi guys... I am looking for a set of ASV levers in all black with the round dial wheel in blue! Anyone knows where I can get a set like that and also who would ship to AU. The prices in here are plain crazy at the moment @ $450.00 a set :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try www.motomummy.com. I just ordered a set of shorty black levers with blue adjuster for $210 USD.

Here is their shipping policy for outside US:

"3. Overseas shipments have a flat rate of 25 dollars for shipping. No oversize or overweight items like rims, sporbike stands though. Some exhausts also do not fall under the 25 dollar flat rate shipping fee, but this is on a case by case basis. These also ship through usps. We will not lower the value of an item for customs purposes and we will not discuss it as it's illegal."

Jose'

·
Registered
10 Posts

Give Scott a call at Wicked Motorsports in Beaumont, Texas.

409-861-0000

or email at [email protected]

He just opened his shop and just became an asv dealer. He will cut you a great deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts