Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my pictures from my photographer girlfriend... Just to make her happy... These pictures are the property of Mays Imagery, and are not to be duplicated, replicated or procreated without the consent of Lauren Mays (maysimagery.com)... Now on with the show:

Since the shots were taken, there have been some minor things done... such as the removal of the "mickey mouse" ears in favor of some bar ends. We are just playing around with locations for now, the really high quality ones will be taken once I get the body parts and Arrow full TI exhaust.
I just took it in for it's 600 mi service, getting closer and closer to finishing the break in period.. :-D Other than adjusting the brake lines to better fit in the clips on the front there was little done outside the normal service. I have some valve cover bolts on order since they are oxidizing already, and they will be installed under warranty once I bring it in for tuning once I get the exhaust on. Of course, you guys will be the first to see the pics when we take them... :razz:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great looking bike 805triple and great pictures (tell your wife Sparti said so).

I bet you can't help but smile when you look at her, the bike that is (I'm sure wifey gets a smile every time as well).

·
Registered
397 Posts
Dont know about the green but, whatever rocks your boat.

How come you've got a "2007" in Nov 2006???

Nice staging on the pics.

AA

·
Registered
263 Posts
nice pics, what rear plastic thing removal kit do you have? and where can i get it? I like the way it takes the stock turn signals.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's the SkyKing fender eliminator. You can get it from their site at http://www.skykingproducts.com/. If you look closely you can see the frame sliders as well... they can also be purchased from SkyKing. It takes a few days to get them, only because he machines them once you place the order. I give everything I've ordered from him two thumbs way up... :upthumb: :upthumb: Daylight shots will be taken this weekend, so they should be posted within a week or so.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I gotta admit, I like the green.
If the green was avaliable when I bought, I would own it.

It would look Kicka$$ with Oldsquids pipes on that bike.

·
Banned
798 Posts
My personal 2 cents is: Motorcycles photo'd from an angle look better with the front end turned toward the camera.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we're going to play with that this weekend kwajazz..

The tank pad is whatever part number they have for the 05+ triples. Don't have it right now but I'll check when I get home.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I fn love the green and would love to paint mine that colour but as i am superstitious for some fn reason i won't.Besides the leprechauns told me not to. :-D :hammer:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-14 08:58, itchin wrote:
Cheap, those pics promised were from mnrider, still waitin. :-D
yeah, that sob is supposed to git some pics on here too, but I told 805 he must post pics of his girl to pass his initiation test! :-D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I'm to be layed up in the hospital hanging in a sling, I'd rather it not be because I snuck pics of my girl on the internet... :knkknk: ha ha ha!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Love the green. Its the only color that can keep up with the yellow ones!!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
well, i'd love to post pics except for the fact that I broke up wt her last night. she had a great body but was kinda psycotic. now I can save more money for the bike in the spring at least

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
On 2006-11-14 10:34, mnrider wrote:
well, i'd love to post pics except for the fact that I broke up wt her last night. she had a great body but was kinda psycotic.

Sounds like a speed triple....but I'm keeping my triple.

All women are phychotic. :-D :hammer:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts