Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put an Arrow 2 into 1 exhaust on a 09 EFI Scrambler with the dealer map downloaded ? If so how did it go and was there a big difference in weight reduction and performance ? Was it worth it ?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Has anyone put an Arrow 2 into 1 ....... Was it worth it ?
"worth it" is valid only in the eye of the beholder. I've got 2 into 1 on order and will have some black ceramic coating done(header and heat shields) prior to installation. Should be about 2 weeks out, I'll let you know how it goes.

I've got a full Arrow 2into 1 system and map on my Datyona 675 and am VERY pleased with the results.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
"worth it" is valid only in the eye of the beholder. I've got 2 into 1 on order and will have some black ceramic coating done(header and heat shields) prior to installation. Should be about 2 weeks out, I'll let you know how it goes.

I've got a full Arrow 2 into 1 system and map on my Datyona 675 and am VERY pleased with the results.
:LaughAtYou: You are aware that a 675 is a Triple, right? :BigEyes:

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Registered
1 Posts

I've got a full Arrow 2into 1 system and map on my Datyona 675 and am VERY pleased with the results.
Thinking about doing the same thing. Did you get the black Scrambler over the khaki green? Only seen the black, dealer getting a green in in Feb.

·
Registered
693 Posts
:LaughAtYou: You are aware that a 675 is a Triple, right? :BigEyes:

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:
Jessss, I thought it was kinda fast 4 a twin. :D

2 into 1 Scram system went to the ceramic shop today. Hope to have ot back by the weekend., then to the dealer for installation and re-map.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts