Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any information regarding availability of the Arrow 2-1 exhaust for an EFI Scrambler? I just bought a used 14' with stock pipes, and cannot find the Arrows anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem but managed to find one on eBay about 4 months ago after much searching, cost me 1300NZD Inc postage UK to NZ
Well worth the cash even with the baffles in ,still makes me grin every time I'm on it . .

·
Registered
138 Posts
Anyone have any information regarding availability of the Arrow 2-1 exhaust for an EFI Scrambler? I just bought a used 14' with stock pipes, and cannot find the Arrows anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

If they are not made any more and you can’t find a second hand one the 2-1 ‘desert’ here https://www.tecbikeparts.com/products/models/triumph-air-cooled-2000-2015-models/bonneville-2000-2015/exhausts-bonneville-2000-2015/ from Tec is very nice..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I’ve just watched the TEC fitting video, and very good it is. The TEC pipes look really good - I may be tempted :)

Alan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As I’ve said before I love my Tracker 2-1...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I love mine too, quality is very good for the price and i think it looks great on my scrambler
Love my TORS but if I was going to go aftermarket I'd do something like this, so I could throw on another saddlebag mount on that side.

When you installed, did you have to do anything else? ECU tune or anything? If it's plug and play that would be awesome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was looking for an Arrow for my 2015 Scrambler that I got in July. After looking around I came across the Baffleoctomy of the original exhaust on YouTube. I drilled out each baffle and put only one hole further in with a 12" long 1/2" drill bit. I have to say I am very happy with the sound. Not too loud and sounds like a proper Scrambler. Very inexpensive and can always look for after market exhaust down the road. I actually like the look of the original pipes. Good luck finding what you like.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Love my TORS but if I was going to go aftermarket I'd do something like this, so I could throw on another saddlebag mount on that side.

When you installed, did you have to do anything else? ECU tune or anything? If it's plug and play that would be awesome.
My main reason for fitting the Tracker was so i could throw on saddlebags, also my Mrs found the Arrow that was previously fitted a bit awkward to get on with when riding pillion
I actually like the way the Tracker looks, maybe even prefer it to the high level pipes,
Cant say whether just the exhaust swap would require retuning the ECU as i fitted mine at the same time as removing the airbox baffle , fitting the TTP Breathe airbox inlet and getting the appropriate TTP ECU tune,
can tell you those combined modifications give a very noticeable improvement to power and torque :grin2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where are you based?

I know some official Triumph Dealers, might have old stock.
So i'm sure it's worth checking out the local dealership.

·
Registered
2 Posts
On the topic of exhaust, I just picked up a '19 Scrambler and have found very limited options for aftermarket exhaust. So far I've only found the Arrow system (too rich for my blood) and some brand called "Zord" I think? Never heard of them, but they are reasonably priced. Anyone find any other brands out there?

PS- Just signed up today, Scrambler is like my 20th bike, but my first Triumph. Love it so far!

·
Registered
135 Posts
On the topic of exhaust, I just picked up a '19 Scrambler and have found very limited options for aftermarket exhaust. So far I've only found the Arrow system (too rich for my blood) and some brand called "Zord" I think? Never heard of them, but they are reasonably priced. Anyone find any other brands out there?

PS- Just signed up today, Scrambler is like my 20th bike, but my first Triumph. Love it so far!

See the link to TEC a few posts above.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for all the responses. I am in Northern Virginia. Have tried pretty much every Triumph dealership in the area. No luck. The both Tec exhausts look great. Will have to look into them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
theres also a company called "ZARD" producing good exhausts, but they are pretty pricey, compared to TEC. And since you live in the US theres no advantage in having e-marked exhaust anyway…

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ide just keep checking the classifieds. If not then I like the Zards like mentioned above. Very nice

1 - 17 of 17 Posts