Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Right now I have a TEC 2-1 exhaust installed and I have a British Customs airbox eliminator kit waiting to be installed once TTP releases their maps. I've been reading the recent threads about snorkels, bell mouths, "Breathe" by TTP etc.

My question is what the best option is to go with. I already own the BC kit, so I prefer to go that route if it will net the most power without any major downsides.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
yea I ordered the BC kit myself and went ahead and had it installed. No regrets. It runs great. I had it up to 90 today and it still wanted to go faster. Top end has increased. I also did the AI plugs also. I'm also running BC predators. Now I'm wondering why I should eliminate the O2 sensors since it runs so well now. I see by your name that you are also a striple owner. Great combination.( I'm finding myself riding the Bonneville (mag) a lot more now.

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
You have it use it ,wont hurt a thing if you get the a/f mix right .You should talk to pieman on the fuel map or get a custom map made on the dyno.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts