Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chinese business offers $65,000,000 to any man who can woo his lesbian daughter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/hong-kong-businessman-reward-lesbian-daughter_n_1916277.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

A Hong Kong billionaire has offered up a staggering, if bizarre, "marriage bounty" to any man who can woo his daughter, who is currently married to a woman.
Business Insider reports that Cecil Chao Sze-tsung publicly announced the $65 million "reward" after hearing that Gigi Chao had eloped with her long-term female partner to France.
Deeming reports of his daughter's same-sex wedding "false," Chao told the South China Morning Post (via CTV News), "I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted."
In addition to the "dowry," Chao has also pledged to help the successful suitor launch his own business. He called the prize money "an inducement to attract someone who has the talent, but not the capital, to start his own business," according to CTV News.
Whether or not Chao, who owns Cheuk Nang (Holdings) Ltd., is truly qualified to give marriage advice to anyone (gay or straight) is questionable given his apparent playboy reputation. The 76-year-old tycoon, who has never been married, is said to have once bragged about sleeping with 10,000 women, GlobalPost points out. Nonetheless, he continued his plea by describing his daughter as "a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work."
No news about whether or not prospective suitors have come forward, but it seems unlikely Gigi would be interested. The 33-year-old, who graduated from the University of Manchester and now works as a director at her father's company, was in a seven-year-long relationship with her new wife before they tied the knot in France.
The BBC reports that Gigi called her father's plan "entertaining," and has said she won't worry about it until a suitor has been found.
Correction at 4:40ET on September 27: After publication of this story, it was revealed that Gigi Chao has dated both men and women and, thus, the use of the term "lesbian" here refers only to her current relationship. It is unclear if she identifies as bisexual or lesbian.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'd do it a few beers and some smokes,...and I don't even smoke!

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
I'd do it in a heart beat.

I'll take her to Lilith Fair, we'll ride around in a Subaru Forester and then go shopping for flannel shirts. We'll finish off the evening with a three-way involving another chick.

To me, that sounds like time well spent.

Oh, and Chinese businessman offering money to woo his daughter? Funny first sentence, Unkl.

·
Banned
4,433 Posts
I'd check the contract, then offer to split the money with her and her wife, just staying married long enough to keep it. To be fair I'd give them two-thirds, because they have to be related to the prick.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I'd do it in a heart beat.

I'll take her to Lilith Fair, we'll ride around in a Subaru Forester and then go shopping for flannel shirts. We'll finish off the evening with a three-way involving another chick.

To me, that sounds like time well spent.

Oh, and Chinese businessman offering money to woo his daughter? Funny first sentence, Unkl.
yeah I thought it was about incest !!!! however its still tacky and boring.:cool:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Guess it just proves that money can't buy everything......I think. Nobody gets to have their own way all the time. Listening to her on the radio she sounds great and charming actually.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Count me out!

I've turned two women INTO lesbians.

Additionally, I give off some sort of weirdarse pheromone that instantly provokes lesbians into pool cue wielding homocidal maniacs before I've even spoken to them.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Count me out!

Additionally, I give off some sort of weirdarse pheromone that instantly provokes lesbians into pool cue wielding homocidal maniacs before I've even spoken to them.
Could be the beginning of a good joke.

A Priest, a Rabbi, and Boldor walk into a bar......

That could be a great thread to start.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
I have the cure for her condition, the beast that lives in my underpants, often flogged but never dies. Once she`s ridden Welshy`s purple love rocket to planet multiple orgasm, she`ll never dig another clam.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I have the cure for her condition, the miniature beast that hides in my underpants, often desperately flogged but never dies. Once she`s ridden Welshy`s purple love thumb to planet snore, she`ll never dig another clam.
Here I added a dash of reality......:D

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Count me out!

I don't know that I'd brag about this. I've been with some pretty bad guys but it still didn't turn me into a lesbian. All I can say is...I'm sorry, bloke!

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
I don't know that I'd brag about this. I've been with some pretty bad guys but it still didn't turn me into a lesbian. All I can say is...I'm sorry, bloke!

I've amped it up a bit and blurred the edges to obscure the absolute truth. I find the the truth can destroy a good tale.

Does it sound more "brag-able" if the girls knew each other before me and after knowing me for a few glorious weeks, opted to stay with each other? More a case of confirming their persuasions than pushing them over the fence.

Whatever the case, don't be sorry.

H

·
0 Posts
I've amped it up a bit and blurred the edges to obscure the absolute truth. I find the the truth can destroy a good tale.

Does it sound more "brag-able" if the girls knew each other before me and after knowing me for a few glorious weeks, opted to stay with each other? More a case of confirming their persuasions than pushing them over the fence.

Whatever the case, don't be sorry.
I heard that story and was told you drove them to it with your demands. Shame, shame.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts