Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we offer Arai Touch Up Paint. I don't have every color yet but we have the basics! Frost Black, Diamond Gray, Diamond White, Black (gloss), Frost White are ready to roll!

Please note: This paint is meant for small chips and scratches, do NOT use tis to "repair" your crashed helmet (obviously).

We are in contact with Arai to get more colors! Like always, if there is a color we don't have, just send us a sample and we will take care of it.

The Triumph forum discount will apply to any helmet paint ordered.

- TUD

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we offer Arai Touch Up Paint. I don't have every color yet but we have the basics! Frost Black, Diamond Gray, Diamond White, Black (gloss), Frost White are ready to roll!

Please note: This paint is meant for small chips and scratches, do NOT use tis to "repair" your crashed helmet (obviously).

We are in contact with Arai to get more colors! Like always, if there is a color we don't have, just send us a sample and we will take care of it.

The Triumph forum discount will apply to any helmet paint ordered.

- TUD
Hi there

Ive just come across this forum while searching for Arai helmet touch up paint. Can you tell me if you still have black gloss in stock and if so, how much?

Many Thanks

ross

1 - 2 of 2 Posts