Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone please post a picture with the Rizome rear-sets on the bike?? I would like to see what they look like on the bike before I fork out $652.00 US or $910.00 Australian Dollars for them ;)

Thx in advance.

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
If you check out e-bay, from time to time you will see a guy selling gold 'Yoshimura' rear sets, which are quoted to fit most modern sportsbikes. I have a mate with a set fitted to an 08 Speed Triple, they look pretty good and he`s very happy with them and they cost him $125 Australian. They needed 2 mins with a round file on one side to fit, but you won`t notice it when they are on the bike. I`m fairly sure they are not genuine Yoshimura, at that price!

:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boy those sets look good... did you have to modify anything on the gearshift rod in order to fit them?? Looks like I will get them after all :0)

·
Super Moderator
22,116 Posts
Kit comes with the shift rod Ozzy

The only issue I had with fitting mine was due to the exhaust pipe; you can see the high level sweeps up right behind the heel guard; I just had to elongate the mounting holes for the guard slightly.
Your exhaust will undoubtedly be different but not a big deal to overcome.

·
Banned
557 Posts
I have them on my '09 S3. Un-freaking-believably nice! Worth every dam dime. You won't regret getting them one single bit. I recommend using a dab of blue loc-tite on the bolts....people, including myself and a few other peopel I have ridden with, tend to lose their shift rod...it came loose. Loc-tite and months later it is rock solid on there.

Soooooooooooo much adjustability and very smooth shifting. I splurged for the BLACK carbon fiber heel guards and black pegs.

·
Registered
379 Posts
very nice rearsets!! the LSL are also very nice and worth looking into! british customs sells them check it out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts