Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

just posted in the intro thread- after a daytona 900 then speed four im now onto a bonnie- anyway bolt ons/ bolt offs are underway but i can't get hold of the sixty8 solid black cowl anymore so have settled for black with race stripe. i'm going to have to repaint unless anyone out there is looking for the stripe and wants to trade for solid black!!!????

ps- been great to spend the last 2 months reading through the threads and pics- a great start to a long and happy relationship with the bonnie!

·
Registered
688 Posts
I bought a standard black cowl from pj glass in uk. Had it shipped to the states. It's not the same color black as my Bonnie but at 50 mph you can't tell the difference.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm kicking myself as i almost bought that cowl when i was ordering their f.e.k and a few other bits- i didn't- thinking that i'd pay a bit more for the triumph 'black kit' so i wouldn't have to paint it......doh! i'll have to see if i can be bothered wrapping it back up and returning it...- so the pj glassfibre is a nice cowl is it? i'd quite like their slim short bobbed front mudguard if it fits mag wheeled bikes.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Yea I like their cowl fine. I haven't seem any others locally to do a direct comparison but mine works for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts