Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Fusion White Speed Triple. I got such a good deal on the biek that I didn't really care what color it was. Well, I am looking to paint it the blue color and would rather just trade with someone who already has it. I have the flyscreen, seat cowl, belly pan so would prefer if you already have all of this for a flat trade. Preferred colors would be blue or black. Thanks!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be a couple of days before I can get that to you mate... I am sitting at the hospital holding my new baby girl.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm suprised you don't like the white...I think it's my favorite color Speedy. I would have gotten it, but I only had two choices when i bought and white wasn't one. I'd consider trading you if your plastic is pristine, but I don't have your prefered color, mine's yella.

I think you'll have trouble finding blue...not many people bought that color. Should have no trouble finding blahhhck, everybody and their grandmother bought into that cliche. :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah... I want to paint it the stock blue with a white racing stripe... Thought it would be easier to just paint a stripe on a blue bike so wanted to gauge interest before I started sanding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts