Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
There really needs to be one thread for all of these "Fleeda" style lights. I believe from what I've seen New Rage just came out with these.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well I went ahead and bought it! I'll report back when it arrives and I get to fitting it!
Just a heads up that you will have to splice into the wiring harness with this kit. I spoke to Justin over at New Rage and he said in about 2-3 weeks they'll be releasing a model that's plug-n-play with what I'm assuming is a modulator built into it as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I kind of guessed I would have to, going off what I've read from other brand owners forums. No big deal to me. Plug in and play would be easier, but I need turn signals/indicators!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would recommend not splicing but get the wiring coupler from hvccycle. That way if you ever go back to stock or switch again, you can just unplug and switch and away you go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well it wasn't super simple, but it wasn't outrageously difficult to fit.

10/10 to NRC for presentation! Everything comes carefully packed in a great looking box.

The fender eliminator fits up great and looks good.

I ended up cutting nearly 12 inches out of the factory loom to keep all the wires tidy.

Still need to fit a relay to regulate the flash of the LEDs. Anyways here's some pics of the install and the finished product. Thrilled with how clean and minimalist it makes the rear look.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts