1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I realize these are currently out of stock, but they look freaking awesome. Anyone actually tried any of their suspension products? Any good?
Looked at those but decided that since the insurance company was paying for OEM parts I'd go with their Progressive Vintage 412 rear shocks and Progressive Front Springs.

If no one post about these give DCC a call and ask to talk to Herm. He'll give you the straight scoop on them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent, thanks. Their whole site and their "welcome" email after I created an account to get alerted when those are in stock is awesome. Hoping the parts live up to the rest of the experience so far. At the price most of their suspension pieces are going, almost can't hurt to try as long as it doesn't break when I sit on it!

·
Registered
206 Posts
They look like Emgos. I had a pair on my CB750, but they were way stiffly sprung. I could only stand them when riding 2-up, otherwise they bounced me off the seat. Got rid of them pretty quick. Check if they are made by Emgo. If they are, my advice would be to pass on them unless you weigh at least 250.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/adjustable-shocks-and-springs-mc/p2007058.jcwx

Chris

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I'm not as light as I used to be, but still not a heavyweight (~165lb). Looks like I'll probably steer clear of these and save for something a little nicer. Now to find some all-black shocks in the Ikon/Progressive category…

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts