Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, how do they look comparted to the pics. I don't care for them in the pics, but i also recall finding mine to look much better in person when i first saw it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I saw the America and Speedy at Barber in Birmingham. Besides the stuff everyone has mentioned (wheels, swapped pipes, etc), I noticed they did away with the God-awful-fake-toolbox-looking rear peg hangers. Now they are a simple triangular frame.

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How did they look to you compared to the pics? To my eye the pics looked like the speedmaster kinda lost it's unique look. i really like the polished forks, but the rest i don't care for in the pics at least. the old tank, wheels, and sprocket cover especially seem to ruin it for me. Tho i do like that the front wheel no longer sports the grey powder coat even if i don't like the spokes. I would have liked to see the same bike as mine but with polished legs and front wheel and a few more metallic color choices. Maybe a few other little details like chromed or polished calipers and little details like that. Oh, i do like that they switched pipes tho, even if i'd likely get aftermarkets. But with slash cuts the looks are already taken care of so the option of gutting them exists and is a lot cheaper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts