Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Think that's a tall order in these parts :)
I've noticed. So frustrating when I see an alert to a thread only to be confronted with stuff completely unrelated to the thread topic. That's why I always keep that South Park meme handy.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Anyway , you're obviously loving the Old Bonny , it changes your life doesn't it ?
Yep. As my first big boy bike I definitely made the right choice. Very glad I didn't get the Honda Rebel or Kawasaki Vulcan (the other bikes I was considering).

Cannot wait for lockdown to be over and put in some serious miles in the sun. Although, riding in London with like 95% less traffic around is awesome.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
1) Pigs don't enjoy the kids chasing them at the fair.
2) I have no problem with whatever protective measures you want to take.
3) I have a big problem with you announcing that anyone who doesn't share your opinion is stupid or uneducated as in "Some people have never taken a simple science class and insist on burying their heads in the sand." This is essentially the same statement made by the Lyin'tists and Doc Falsey every time they get in front of a camera.
4) Maintaining a normal lifestyle is not "burying their heads in the sand". It is just a different weighting to the risk/reward assessment.
I dont think I made any announcements, I do believe that you're ignoring facts/science/........thats your choice, and if you publicly state it then dont be so offended when others reject them. Never suggested anyone was stupid, dont be so offended when someone disagrees with you.
I never said maintaining a normal life style was " burying their head in the sand" but ignoring whats going on around you and saying its just the flu is so I guess theres that, my opinion, yours dont have to align with mine, I'm fine with that.
Your play on names in what I assume is Dr Fauci is cute, although he's not 100% on his predictions I do believe he's a tad bit closer then those that his boss subscribe to.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.