Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.

used to own a bonnie(looking for an older thruxton for track days), sold it to my best friend which was hard, but i still see "brando" a few days a week. anyway, while i had it i had the tors on it for about a month or two til i jumped for the d&d's.

so i have a set of barely used tors and no bike to put them on anymore. i also have the stock bars if anyones looking for them. sorry i usually dont post here, im over in the speed triple section usually. plus seeing all your bikes makes me sad.

im asking $250 plus shipping which would be ups and based on your location to phx, az. pickup is free if youd like. they will weigh about 18-20 lbs after packaged up safely.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD. thanks everyone. haha, judging by the number of replies maybe i undersold myself.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
On 2007-02-13 12:25, milestogogreg wrote:
maybe i undersold myself.
Nah, your just being a good member of the community. Otherwise you'd have just slapped them up on ebay, like any other schmo.

·
Registered
204 Posts
since you had tors and dnds, maybe you could share with us the difference between them and the standard silencers?
and yes, you did do the right thing selling here to your biking mates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts