Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of you might know that I work as an artist in the video game industry.

About 5-6 yrs ago I tried to convince a few a people at my work that a 3d Trials motorcycle game would be a great game idea- it was sometime after I played a 2d on line version. So the idea being something that's graphically pretty with super crazy environments and super easy controls so anybody could play it.

Well someone built just that game and very well I might add too. there gos my millions of $$

I know some of you might not be gamers but the magic of this game mechanic is that the controls are really easy. it's super simple only involves your 4 arrow keys on your keyboard.

check out their free demo.
I just paid $10 for the full version. online. too easy!!

anyway I wanted to share the fun with my biker brothers! some that might think like i do. lol

warning- its super addictive and some great laughs when you crash!

http://www.redlynxtrials.com/

·
Registered
81 Posts
At another job previous to current, i had a lot more down time. I used to play some trialsbike game a lot.

I forget the name of it, there were three bikes to choose from, I think yellow, blue, green. One level you had to climb some oil barrels, and another had a huge steep ramp to climb up in the beginning.

I am afraid that if I start this new one I'm doomed, I'm only a month into the new job.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At another job previous to current, i had a lot more down time. I used to play some trialsbike game a lot.

I forget the name of it, there were three bikes to choose from, I think yellow, blue, green. One level you had to climb some oil barrels, and another had a huge steep ramp to climb up in the beginning.

I am afraid that if I start this new one I'm doomed, I'm only a month into the new job.
this game is soooooooo addictive. I played last night for about 3hrs after I helped get through the homework with the kids, got them bathed and to bed.

don't do it! lol you'll be hooked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts