Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have that rear fender on my Thrux.

Pain in the butt to deal with these guys. I ordered a black fender. 3 weeks later I received a white one! Sent it back to them in oder to exchange it. And then the trouble really startet. It took them another 7 weeks to send me my stuff - after 6 email reminders (which have not been nice at the end). I finally got the parcel delivered, opened it and - to my suprise :eek: - got a black front fender :Angry_98OLVV:

Another three weeks of email accusations went by till they finally delivered what I had ordered. At least I could keep the front fender as well.

Have fun with them
Sailor

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have that rear fender on my Thrux.

Pain in the butt to deal with these guys. I ordered a black fender. 3 weeks later I received a white one! Sent it back to them in oder to exchange it. And then the trouble really startet. It took them another 7 weeks to send me my stuff - after 6 email reminders (which have not been nice at the end). I finally got the parcel delivered, opened it and - to my suprise :eek: - got a black front fender :Angry_98OLVV:

Another three weeks of email accusations went by till they finally delivered what I had ordered. At least I could keep the front fender as well.

Have fun with them
Sailor
Damn.

So now I know that they have what I want for a reasonable price -- but I also know I am guaranteed a headache.

Great.

How's the quality?

·
Registered
918 Posts
It'd be great to find a state-side supplier. I've been thinking long and hard about what to do with my rear fender replacing it with a shorter/slimmer one is what I want to do (not interested in cutting mine up). This one would be perfect.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have never got any thing from them, yet, but I have an xt500 and im wanting a few things for that and maybe 1 or 2 bits for the thrux (if i get it).
What I can tell you is my dad, who owns the XT, went over a few years ago and was very impressed with the people, who showed him round the whole place, but was also very impressed with their work and what they had on display.
Their work has always got good press

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts