Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watch the Missenden Flyer, who is a UK motorcycle blogger. I like his style, reviews, and points of view, he's regular and provides good reviews. However, his being from the UK gives me issues with the conversion of temperatures from Celsius to Fahrenheight, and quid and pounds to dollars. Also, he is quite fond of BMW and KTM motorcycles, which is fine, but these are quite EU and I'd like to see some USA perspective. That being said does anyone know of a good USA motorcycle blogger with a good slant on Triumphs. I'm not interested in the ratty looking, cursing HD bloggers, not a condemnation, just personal preference.

·
Administrator
19,459 Posts
I am not necessarily a follower of many Vloggers but will be interested to see members' recommendations. I do follow "As the Magpie Flies" on YouTube for her travel Vlogs and MotoLady on Facebook (she doesn't post on YouTube as much anymore but has some great videos there still) for her reviews of bike shows and such. I follow several racing pages on YouTube, such as MotoGP, Duke Video, and Lokk9. The best reviewers I have watched have all been either British or Australian so of no value to you. But I don't think my search skills are the best so I am sure there must be some good general motorcycle Vloggers out there.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I also wish there was an American version of the Missenden Flyer. His videos are excellent. Especially the Vlogs with his long-time reviews of specific bikes. The most professional and comprehensive I've seen.

It's true he likes BMW and KTM but he also always states he's a Triumph "Fanboy". :BritishFlag

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also wish there was an American version of the Missenden Flyer. His videos are excellent. Especially the Vlogs with his long-time reviews of specific bikes. The most professional and comprehensive I've seen.

It's true he likes BMW and KTM but he also always states he's a Triumph "Fanboy". :BritishFlag
You're correct. He always says how fond of Triumph he is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts