Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Street Triple 675 R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. So I bought a 2013 Street Triple R, and I'm super happy with the bike. The only thing I don't like is it came with aftermarket shorty levers. It's good quality levers, but I just prefer full length levers. If anyone in South Africa has a set of stock levers laying around that they're willing to sell / swap / give away please let me know.

PS If this is the wrong forum to post this, do let me know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have pair of rizoma full size levers from my 2012 Street R, the adjusters are faded, but otherwise there fine. You pay the postage and there yours.
Msg me with your postcode and I'll workout postage.

·
Registered
2013 Street Triple 675 R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have pair of rizoma full size levers from my 2012 Street R, the adjusters are faded, but otherwise there fine. You pay the postage and there yours.
Msg me with your postcode and I'll workout postage.
Thanks for offering. I'm ideally looking for stock levers. Do these have a similar feel to the stock levers? Particularly the brake lever. I managed to get a stock brake lever and it feels SO much better than the aftermarket levers. Feels like the entire brake system was upgraded. Still looking for a stock clutch lever. Are you in South Africa though? I'd prefer someone local to trade with.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for offering. I'm ideally looking for stock levers. Do these have a similar feel to the stock levers? Particularly the brake lever. I managed to get a stock brake lever and it feels SO much better than the aftermarket levers. Feels like the entire brake system was upgraded. Still looking for a stock clutch lever. Are you in South Africa though? I'd prefer someone local to trade with.
very similar feel to stock, but reach adjustable.

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro
307 Posts
Here in Australia, SA is the abbreviation of South Australia. Dusty might have that in mind in his reply.

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro
307 Posts
Gotta check the flag under the username. :)

On the other hand, I must be just around the corner from Dusty. What part of Lake Mac are you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts