Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ZRX fender I've got now is making me want to run for the vomatorium....
Please!!

Weird how it's December 7th and I'm still out buzzing around on my scoot....something's def rotten in Denmark (in my case Sweden).

Ta ta.

·
Premium Member
5,167 Posts
I have one, minus bracket but with some chopped up bits of Legend bracket to play around with. It's in good condition.

Wanna swap? :cool:

ps It has a fender extender fitted.

[ This message was edited by: Slinky on 2006-12-08 03:02 ]

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey!

Is it a TBS fender? I need the mounting brackets in order to fit it to the ZRX fork....
Thanks though!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Slinky,

If you don't mind me helping out a bit here, I presume it's my old tbs guard we're talking about, here's a picture of it on the bike when I was in Norway:

Spooner, how are things with you now? The guard was reversed back to front and an extender put on it to work bwtter as a mudguard rather than as an ornament. The important thing is it's the correct shape for fitting round a 120/70x17" front tyre.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spooner, how are things with you now? The guard was reversed back to front and an extender put on it to work bwtter as a mudguard rather than as an ornament. The important thing is it's the correct shape for fitting round a 120/70x17" front tyre.
Hey Johny!

Things are ok...been in for a rough ride one might say. Slowly but surely coming back to normal though! These things take time you know. I still have your movies mate...sorry for being such a jerk and not returning them promptly. It's on my todo list!!

As far as the fender goes it is important that the original TBS brackets are intact. Mick gave me strict instructions on how to alter them in order to fit the fender to my ZRX fork.
If the brackets have been altered once already maybe they can't be altered again in the fashion I need. What do you think??

Hope all is well with you my friend!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Spooner,

I don't want the dvd's back, just pass them on to someone suitable. It's Christmas!!

Unfortunately the tbs brackets were used on a t'bird front guard blade, when I rebuilt the front end of my old tbs with an 18" rim: johny's old tbs I sent Slinky the tbs blade plus t'bird brackets which are longer, to fit to his bike. If you get the blade, It wouldn't be difficult to fab' something up though.

[ This message was edited by: johnyC on 2006-12-09 09:53 ]

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't want the dvd's back, just pass them on to someone suitable. It's Christmas!!
Cool!
Anyone up for a little motorcycle mania??

·
Premium Member
5,167 Posts
Johnny, It is indeed your old TBS fender. I'm running a 17" wheel with a normal Tbird fender.

Denny,
Shipping might be prohibitive to the USA, but you can have it for the shipping cost.

Spooner, let me know if you decide to sell the Kwakasaki guard, I might be able to use it on my Kwak.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts