Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm a member and editor of the local AMCA in Arkansas. If anyone is going to Barber Motorsports Park via I-30 through Arkansas this weekend (on Friday or Saturday) I have $100 in gas money for a ride to the show. I have a camp site we can stay on that has already been reserved and I also have a way home. The person I was going with is leaving too early for when I can leave due to work reasons. Also, none of our classic cars can make the trip at this time. I would love to attend this show sponsored by Triumph Dealers North America. I'm a freindly person and a good companion. I travel light and I'm clean and sober. I'm a German Auto mechanic by trade.
If you fit this description and wouldn't mind a stop in Malvern, Arkansas on I-30 I would gladly accompany you. I can meet you right at the exit and we can be back on I-30 in seconds. I'm looking for the underground railroad. I can also drive anything that rolls.
My name is Justin. My number is 501-680-6985.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Can't help you with the ride, but if you were planning on camping out at Courtyard 25, you're out of luck! It closed last Saturday night, apparently for good!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts