Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used International Title Service to get a title for their bike? The process seems pretty easy, and probably a lot easier than dealing with TX DMV to get a title hearing or title bond.

Here's their website: http://www.its-titles.com/index.htm

·
Registered
77 Posts
International Title Service Reply

Has anyone ever used International Title Service to get a title for their bike? The process seems pretty easy, and probably a lot easier than dealing with TX DMV to get a title hearing or title bond.

Here's their website: http://www.its-titles.com/index.htm
YES,IVE USED THEM A FEW TIMES,AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER,AND NEW JERSEY IS NOTORIUS FOR DMV PROBLEMS,RE TITLE WENT RIGHT THUR

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I can trump all the above responses by saying ITS worked in...CALIFORNIA! :D

Used it once. No problems at all.

I'm not sure about TX, but here in CA we do a lot of restoring of our uncles' and grandpas' bikes. Of course, our uncles and grandpas always misplace the titles to their machines. But as good nephews and grandsons, we overlook that and rebuild the bikes in their memories. So when we go to the DMV to request a replacement for the lost titles...the titles that our uncles or grandpas lost years ago before we rebuilt the bikes...things seem to go smoothly. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
International title service scam!!

ITS may have been a legit business a couple of years back but they have gone way, way down hill. I have been waiting for several months now for a title for my 68 Trophy. It is impossible to reach them now. I've called, emailed, faxed and cannot get a response from them. It is fitting they are located in Las Vegas because doing business with them is a big gamble. They recently just had their BBB accreditation revoked. Some forums out there say they have had success with them but those threads are all a couple of yeras old. Beware!!

Having said that, I'm pretty sure I've lost my $240 with ITS. I guess I have to take the loss and walk away. Does anybody have any other recommendations for obtaining a title for an old bike?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts