Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
miss Tracker? :( I still email him from time to time, but I sure miss his posts and funny ass threads. :hammer: :-D Last email I got from him he was telling me he traded in the Mini Cooper fer the new S model. He was gonna be busy toy'n with it fer a while. But don't ya just miss the good ol' threads like this one... clicky

I think I may be the only one with an actual Tracker collection. :-D I landed a cool tee from him, and even some fuzzy dice. :-D

If ya can't read the shirt, on the front it says "Speed Triple in the slow color"

the back says "I am sorry I bought a scorched yellow speed triple. I should have bought the fast black one."

and the fuzzy dice... :-D

·
Registered
979 Posts
From time to time you think where has such and such gone,was just thinking the same thing Cheapo.Wonder if the leprechauns have got him.He'll be back,they always do. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Cheap, is this the best you got today. I'm glad you finally agree black is faster.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Well, he certainly did a good job keepin' you in line (all Limey does is encourage you kids :pkit: ).

Lotta good info from the oldguy. And I never got tired o' lookin' at that Cobra.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Well we all know where Trackers gone.
He's gone to paint it Scorched Yellow cos everyone knows its the fastest colour.

·
Registered
157 Posts
On 2007-02-20 14:31, Raynewb wrote:
Well we all know where Trackers gone.
He's gone to paint it Scorched Yellow cos everyone knows its the fastest colour.
Dood, everyone knows yellow means slow down.... :razz:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Actually yellow means speed up (in the case of traffic lights.) Traffic would move much quicker if traffic lights were changed to only have yellow and red lights (remove the green nationwide).

·
Registered
262 Posts
yeah , cheap that was a classic woose ya daddie now as only Tracker can do

·
Registered
338 Posts
Okay I plan to ride with ya then between May 4th-11th.

I am gonna be in Cherokee (Happy Holiday Campground).

I will look you up for a nice twisty ride; Okay?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts