Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! I was just curious if any of the riders out there are also runners? I just finished my first 50K Ultramarathon about a month ago and it was an amazing experience. Hoping to do another 50K and a 50 miler next year. Anyone have any big races coming up? Anyone in the Denver area want to get together for a run and/or ride any time in the future?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I’m an old man, so getting very slow. But, I’ve ran 7 marathons, and a bunch of half marathons My last was in Quebec City after flying up to run it with my nephew. Ran Central Park for the first time in August, it was awesome.

Didn’t start til I was 49, 11 years ago. Competed in Martial Arts for 20 years, but quit when I turned 45. Even with 20 years of fighting, the last 6 miles of my first marathon was the toughest thing I’ve done.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's great, guys! I've ran most of my life but just started running competitively last year, after taking about 8 years off from fitness. Just got into distance running this year.

·
2,937 Posts
I'm in Denver but gave up the running game (knees). Congrats in your ultra!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Denver but gave up the running game (knees). Congrats in your ultra!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hey Scottie! I'm also Scottie, and live right next door in Aurora! We should get together for a ride some time. Also, I work in the parts department at Fay Myers if you ever need anything aftermarket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts