Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O'neal's full face blue tooth offering?? Priced right at $269, but wonder if you get what you paid for. Guy at cycle gear recommended, but he was also trying to sell it. cannot find any reviews, but may be because it is a new product, not sure. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think this is O'Neal's first year in the street helmet business. I'd say try it on: if it fits, that's 80% of it right there.

Let us know if you try it!

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
It's DOT and FCC approved.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
326 Posts
Then if its comfortable and fits good and the finish looks good... and you like... go for it... With a bike helmet... what you see and feel is what you get. ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found out today from O'Neal...

They are just beginning to roll out. Only have xs in black available. I wear a small helmet, but not extra small! Will have all available sometime in April. I am going to keep my eye out for it, see how it feels and if it is comfy give it a shot. Cycle Gear gives you 7 days "try out" no hassle return, may take them up on the try out. If I do try and/or purchase I will post to let you all know my thoughts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts