Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda new on here and just saw an old thread about a ride going from Castle but also thought I'd see if there are any active Rats around my neck of the woods...

·
Registered
17 Posts
New to the forums and south of castle motorsports, lookin for another triumph friend to cruise in my area, where are you located friend, im in the spring hill area myself.

·
Registered
211 Posts
New to the forums and south of castle motorsports, lookin for another triumph friend to cruise in my area, where are you located friend, im in the spring hill area myself.
I'm in La Vergne, just south of Nashville myself, and would love to ride with someone. I went to the Bonneville Reborn tour in Nashville a few weeks ago, hoping to meet some local riders, but everyone I talked to came in from Alabama, Kentucky, Knoxville, Memphis or just generally weren't from the Nashville area.

·
Registered
12 Posts
SamLynn79, I work in LaVergne so I'm familiar with the area. Message me if you'd like to ride sometime.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any active Triumph groups around Mid TN anymore?

I live North of Nashville and just got my first Triumph. I don't live too far from Castle and was wondering if there are any Triumph group rides from there anymore or meet ups where I might learn some more things about these bikes in person? Didn't know if anyone was still out there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ton-up group still meets and has a bike show at little Harpeth brewery this month. I’m just north of Nashville on a thruxton r, what are you riding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great! I'm on a Tiger 955i, definitely isn't a show bike but I am enjoying it so far. It's a lot more fun/comfortable to ride than my old Sportster. The PO neglected some things so I am learning as I go and trying to fix/replace things as I am able. The Thruxtons are beautiful bikes, I imagine the R is a lot of fun to ride, especially on the backroads in the hilly areas of Northern Mid TN.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Ton-up group still meets and has a bike show at little Harpeth brewery this month. I’m just north of Nashville on a thruxton r, what are you riding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Went to little Harpeth brewery website; it shows nothing about a bike show.
Do you have any details.

·
Administrator
19,456 Posts
Went to little Harpeth brewery website; it shows nothing about a bike show.
Do you have any details.
Unfortunately you missed it. It was last month. It is a good but low key event. They have it every year. Worth the two hour ride up from Huntsville.

I was actually riding home from that show when I flipped my Speed Triple on top of me in Lewisburg, TN. My Speed Triple is at Castle being repaired now. I plan to ride that same road home once my bike is fixed.

·
Administrator
19,456 Posts
I know Huntsville isn't right around the corner for you folks, but we have a TOMCC (Triumph Owners' Motor Cycle Club) branch here. Tennessee Valley TOMCC meets at Straight to Ale brewery in Huntsville the first Sunday of the month at 1:00 (folks start arriving around noon). TOMCC USA is the regional branch for the US for areas without a branch (we only have three local branches right now; Tennessee Valley, Michigan, and New England). If interested, you can ask questions at the links in my signature.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts