Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I know of 2

I don't know what deals you'd get but Struthers Brothers in Des Moines, Iowa have/had 2 08 Speed Triples. One matte black and one Jet Black.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just talked to Struthers Brothers and no more left overs...seems like they are all gone at this point...i emailed the guy in WI to see if he will email some pics

·
Registered
52 Posts
Check e-bay. Pete's Cycle in Baltimore, MD had an ad for both a new 2008 White and Black Speed Triple. They also had a good price (I believe $9,500)and $750 in free Triumph accessories.

I just got a used Jet Black '08 with 1,200 miles for a good price before I saw this ad but, since I am relatively close to Baltimore, this deal really caught my eye.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check e-bay. Pete's Cycle in Baltimore, MD had an ad for both a new 2008 White and Black Speed Triple. They also had a good price (I believe $9,500)and $750 in free Triumph accessories.

I just got a used Jet Black '08 with 1,200 miles for a good price before I saw this ad but, since I am relatively close to Baltimore, this deal really caught my eye.

I was in their store about a month ago and saw these 08 bikes.

·
Registered
623 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
i'm in the market for a S3 now thanks to u guys and if anyone knows if there is a hell of a deal going on let me know..i dont care where it comes from if the price is right

[email protected]
RPM Cycle in Dallas, Texas has a BRAND NEW Roulett Green Speed Triple for around $8200. That will leave you a lot of money for mods.

Boris has the details: [email protected]

·
Registered
560 Posts
i'm in the market for a S3 now thanks to u guys and if anyone knows if there is a hell of a deal going on let me know..i dont care where it comes from if the price is right

[email protected]
Get in cycletrader.com there's a great s3 for sale low miles 2007 for only $7100. I got a great deal on tiger instead but if i wanted s3 that's the one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts