Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Planning a trip out to Shelterpoint Distillery near Campbell River to pick a bottle of their new Single Malt on Sunday the 5th June. If anyone wants to join in? I'll ride from Sidney & will meet up in Nanaimo. Island highway to the Distillery.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all. New rat with a 2015 Thruxton ace Cafe. I am looking to borrow a cable to use tuneecu to load a different map. I have ordered one but may be a month. I am in Victoria

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
ramkitty - had my ECU remapped at Savage Cycle. They installed my Norman Hyde Togas and did the Arrow 2--2 ECU map. Sounds way better than stock.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Was hacking around North Saanich enjoying the sunshine yesterday and ran into a fellow doing the same thing!

He lives in Dean Park so there are a few of us around here. :)

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Yes - I just took a ride down to Sooke to see if anyone was still fly fishing for salmon. Wasn't on Elk Lake though..Prospect Lake Rd and then back up the Pat Bay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
parksville

Just bought a Thunderbird at Savage. Living in Parksville. Hope to connect on a ride this Summer. Barry.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Got out for a few hours today. It was cool by the ocean but the views warmed my heart!

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Hi guys, I don't know how I missed this thread. I moved to the Island last August. Don't have one of those retro-classic Triumphs that most people think of, but she is a Triumph. I'm in Nanaimo.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Been away for a bit, forgot my password and had to get it reset... I often wonder if having your life hacked would actually be worse than having to deal with passwords every day...

And get off my lawn!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well I'd never been to Gold River...now I have.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Back to two Triumphs in the garage again... repurchased my 2012 Thruxton today. Great to have it back!

41 - 60 of 74 Posts