Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
David ended up swapping his Bonnie for a Tiger, don't think he ever got got the Bonnie set up the way he wanted. There are several threads regarding his efforts if you do a search.

I've got my 2010 Mag wheel set up to my liking, ask away.

Hello Islanders - I'm lined up to do the VISC motorcycle training school in the next few months - it's going to be a long wait. I have my eye on a Bonneville T100 (09 or later) Moving out to the island it seems like an ideal place to ride a bike.

I'll be checking out Wheelies - seems like a cool retro vibe & is still going.

DavidR8 I'd be interested in hearing your experiences with your 09 Bonnie?

Cheers
Steve

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Well - getting settled in on my Bonnie - the Island is a great place to ride that is for sure. Are there many Bonnie/Scrambler/Thruxton riders from the Island and online?

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Welcome KVMan. I just rented a Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200cc bike out of Las Vegas for a two day ride out to the Grand Canyon through Rout 66. It was a great trip really enjoyed it - enjoyed the bike as well.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well - getting settled in on my Bonnie - the Island is a great place to ride that is for sure. Are there many Bonnie/Scrambler/Thruxton riders from the Island and online?
I'm not far from you in Saanichton. I sold my 2012 Thruxton last fall but still have my 2013 Bonnie with the sidecar. :ride

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Looks like we have the makings of get together at R&R Diner when the weather clears up. I've noticed a fair few Bonnevilles riding around the area - there must be a few more on RAT here. That is one very cool side car that you have!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looks like we have the makings of get together at R&R Diner when the weather clears up. I've noticed a fair few Bonnevilles riding around the area - there must be a few more on RAT here. That is one very cool side car that you have!
Let's make the get together a little further away than somewhere I can walk to by just crossing the street! :wink2:

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Let's make the get together a little further away than somewhere I can walk to by just crossing the street! :wink2:
I can role down from Dean Park it is a bit too close. If the weather is good then a ride out to Shirley Delicious.... or Wheelies in Victoria if the weather is crap.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I can role down from Dean Park it is a bit too close. If the weather is good then a ride out to Shirley Delicious.... or Wheelies in Victoria if the weather is crap.
If it appears to be a spirited ride, I may attend on a pair of non-Triumph two-wheels as opposed to the three on my Bonneville. >:)

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Any other Victoria Triumph riders online? Shall we set a ride/meet up? Looks like some sunny skies coming up before the New Year...if you have a heated vest.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Everyone survive last night's quake? I knew my Bonnie would be OK resting on three wheels but I had to check in on the other "kids" to make sure they hadn't fallen over in the shaking. ;-)

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Yes - I thought the roar of the quake was my son firing up the Bonnie with the new NH Togas! I might go for a ride tomorrow - up for a bite at Wheelies?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yes - I thought the roar of the quake was my son firing up the Bonnie with the new NH Togas! I might go for a ride tomorrow - up for a bite at Wheelies?
Just saw this, guess I missed lunch, eh? :wink2:

Heading to the bike show in Vancouver in the morning, hoping to see the new Bonnevilles! :smile2:

21 - 40 of 74 Posts