Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered mine back in March. Haven't heard a thing from the dealer. I want to get it run in before heading off for a week or so in August. I need to get bags too, prefer lockable hard bags but haven't seen any advertised for this model. The leather ones will cost over C$1000 with taxes (including the mounting rack), pretty steep, I'd rather spend the money on decent hard cases. Any ideas whether the Rocket III bags will fit?

Getting restless just thinking about this beauty.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ordered mine back in March. Haven't heard a thing from the dealer. I want to get it run in before heading off for a week or so in August. I need to get bags too, prefer lockable hard bags but haven't seen any advertised for this model. The leather ones will cost over C$1000 with taxes (including the mounting rack), pretty steep, I'd rather spend the money on decent hard cases. Any ideas whether the Rocket III bags will fit?

Getting restless just thinking about this beauty.
I would check with Corbin and see if they have their beatle bags ready for the Tbird.

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
They arrived in Montreal about 3 weeks ago. My shop has one on the floor and the preorders are delivered I believe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just pre-ordered mine a few days ago.. My dealer in Sask was doubtful I'd get it by August, but when I phoned triumph North America they said I could have it by end of july when they ship a big batch.

Just joined the forum in search of other new t-bird owners. Bad idea, now I can't wait to get the bloody thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts