Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Superbike school seems to be the most popular but with 4 levels and 400$ for each ..... its pretty much on the dear side. I know its worth it but I'll have to wait.

Just wondering if any of you have tried HART advanced rider training or STAY-UPRIGHT etc and what your opinions are on them and others out there.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Sure have. Did Stay Upright Advanced about 10 years ago and Superbike School Levels 1 & 2 about 6 & 4 respectively.

If you're new to road riding, were an untrained avereage rider in your yuouth and returning and have never done any racing then I'd do Stay Upright Adv (which I think is at most intermediate and a bit anal about theior "system" approach).

If you're a reasonably confident rider, have been riding for years, understand roadcraft, buffer space etc. Then go for the superbike school as it teaches technique.

Just my 2c worth

Russ

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On 2007-03-06 13:56, ruscook wrote:
Sure have. Did Stay Upright Advanced about 10 years ago and Superbike School Levels 1 & 2 about 6 & 4 respectively.

If you're new to road riding, were an untrained avereage rider in your yuouth and returning and have never done any racing then I'd do Stay Upright Adv (which I think is at most intermediate and a bit anal about theior "system" approach).

If you're a reasonably confident rider, have been riding for years, understand roadcraft, buffer space etc. Then go for the superbike school as it teaches technique.

Just my 2c worth

Russ
I get what you mean. I might have a good think about it. Going thru the system approach again might be a good idea.

you planning to go back for levels 3 and 4?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts