Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love my Caspian 06, but like that black one a lot! From the pictures on Triumphs website it looks glossy, but Ive heard it referred to as a flat black, anyone have one who wants to post some pictures?

Cheers
James

·
Registered
204 Posts
I was looking at one at my dealer, just this past weekend. The green is very flat and the black is very gloss. Stunning looking bikes, both of them.

If you want the look but love your bike, it may be worth your while to simply have your tank and fenders painted. It's rather inexpensive, comparatively.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Painted my 06 myself...

and I'm not a painter. Had some automotive satin black put in aerosol cans at the automotive paint shop in town for $40. Prepped, primered, and painted. Turned out perfect.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Might have to wait on getting bike #2. Broke a molar last night and have to get a crown. My dental plan sucks !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have liked to get my hands on one of the flat black scramblers that were released in the UK last year....I dont think many, if any made it overseas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts