Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the larger picture, before the forum resized it, you can see that they are square, not rounded like the new Triumph indicators.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cantabinexile, the Graffio's are pretty close. From looking at the larger picture, the lense section of the Graffio's are a little different.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts

ZSO is a German Triumph dealer, from what can be clearly seen, everything on that bike is Triumph, so I would say 90% the indicators are from Triumph as well.

As a matter of fact, if you look closely at the rear indicator, it has a separate mounting bolt, that differs from all the Rizoma and most after market indicators.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Luigi and Dieselg33k are correct they're 11 LEDs. They're on mu bike right now. From some angles they appear angular and other angles rounded.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent! Thanks for that guys. Guess the angle was just throwing me off. Thank you so much guys.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Weird, I could have sworn that they were not the Triumph ones.

Anyway got these on my bike and these are really good well worth the extra few pounds or dollars.

I have also just ordered Beowulf rad and oil cooler guards.

And then it's either Pazzo or ASV levers and I'm sorted

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had ASV levers on my last bike. Nice levers, they looked nice, had nice features, but the transition from the flat to the radius of edges just didn't feel right. On my Buell, the clutch was a pretty stiff pull, and after a few hours of riding I noticed the radius kind of cutting into my fingers. I am trying the Pazzo this time, they should be in any day now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.