Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found my way into the 3 cylinder club last year and after 9 months of riding a 2013 speed triple R I can say it's been one of my favorite bikes to own. I usually trade my primary bike out every year to try something new/different but the speedy has bought itself at least another year! Street triple looks appetizing but I live in a very open area without a trace of a curve caution sign so I think I'm on the right mount. I was skeptical about reliability after 7 Japanese bikes but so far only the battery has given me any issues and that was an easy fix. I love how unique and uncommon this bike is in the states. Always getting compliments on her and still getting lots of grin factor out in the roadways. Glad to be here.

·
Administrator
19,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Speed Triple is the greatest motorcycle of all! It's true. I read it somewhere. On the internet. Whatever. I love my Speed Triple!

Introduce yourself in the Speed Triple forum, post photos of your R there, and join the banter.

http://www.triumphrat.net/speed-triple-forum/

There is much to our site, so please make yourself at home, browse the forums, and join the conversation where ever it may interest you.

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts