Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Another newbie to the forum here (although I "officially" joined back in 2018 in expectation of getting my full licence. Took a little longer than I had hoped!).

I suppose this is the place where I give some background information on myself. Ok, here goes.....

Been riding 3 years (this March).
Currently riding - Bullit Spirit (125cc). HOWEVER, I passed my mod 1 the other day (with 0 minors) and have my mod 2 booked for next week. I have also just put a deposit down on a rather lovely 2013 Triumph Bonneville that only has 1397 miles on it! (I think the original owner rode it maybe 2 days a year! LOL).

I live and work in London and my bike is my main mode of transport. I ride everyday, no matter the weather (unless it's icy. I won't mess around with ice). I love being out in the elements travelling at (controlled) speed. But, being in London, I don't get the opportunity to really go fast. That is part of the reason for getting the Bonneville; I can start doing day/weekend trips away. Even got a big 10 day UK tour planned for in the summer (money permitting of course).

Umm, not sure what else to say at this stage. I look forward to chatting with you all at some point :cool:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your MOD 2 test, must be a great incentive having the Bonneville waiting in the wings, it'll be a cool first "big" bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts