Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Turkey Day all, I've been out there lurking for a few days, thought it was time to poke my head up. No, i'm not an engineer. I picked up my S3 a few weeks ago but the endless rain here in oregon (insert squishy noises) has kept me and the bike inside. I sold my '02 last year and regretted it every day until picked up my new one! Absolutely fantastic, happy to be back on board.

I haven't figured out how to post a pic yet, but will as soon as I do. Looking forward to some mods soon, idle hands are the devils playground!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
welcome!
wish i lived in oregon. the last affordable place to buy a home and still have all the amenities of a modern city; and outstanding nature.
have fun breaking-in your new toy!
-b

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
alright endoz, if ya've been lurk'n ya know we must know yer color choice!!! Just whatever ya do, please, please, don't say black!!! :hammer: :-D Welcome to cheap's place! :-D

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-24 01:44, bluesjeans wrote:

Hint: Check out his "Rides" list.

:wow: (is cheapbastard our oldest newbie..??)
:knkknk: :kck: :knkknk: I did look, I swear, just half asleep, I only saw the black 02 S3! :hammer: :-D Geez, what's happenin to me, I'm losing my game face! :-D

·
Registered
337 Posts
welcome! And remember Cheap is ok its those Ausie guys ya gotta watch cause there Shisa flows in the wrong direction!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Endoz,
I live in the Portland area also, although more out in the country past Oregon City way. Lot's of great twisties in the NW. Great for street bikes as well as dirt bikes. (Motorcycle Mecca.)

Your white S/3 has got me thinkin', would you be the guy I met a week ago at the Cascade Triumph shop? I was on the yellow 97 Daytona T595. We talked about helmets and stuff???

·
Registered
979 Posts
On 2006-11-24 09:26, ORCA wrote:
welcome! And remember Cheap is ok its those Ausie guys ya gotta watch cause there Shisa flows in the wrong direction!
Correction,i think your shisa flows in the wrong direction. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
337 Posts
On 2006-11-24 13:02, BUCKET wrote:
I thought no one would get that!.....

·
Registered
979 Posts
On 2006-11-24 13:07, ORCA wrote:
On 2006-11-24 13:02, BUCKET wrote:
I thought no one would get that!.....
Just because we're upside down doesn't mean we're not intelligement. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey 3forme, nope, it wasn't me. I did buy my bike there but was in and out pretty quickly once I knew they had it built up. Yeah, great riding out where you are, lots of fond memories of those roads on my old CB750 as a kid.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Endoz,
I noticed your XR is plated. So is my 520. I ride most every chance I get when the weather breaks during the winter. We should go out and rip up some gravel roads sometime. Do you do much dirt riding in the winter on the YZ? I use my 200 for full on dirt. If your interested, what's the best way to get in touch off line? (Post e-mail address, phone #??)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts