Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Yet another new member. Brian from Worthing West Sussex UK. Been riding 32 years, Guzzi, BMW, Suzuki, most recently Honda VFR750FT which I loved but I had a yearning for a different bike and have plumped for a 2003 Sprint RS in BRIGHT yellow with 'chrome' stickers on the side. I know it's not everybodys choice but I love it.:cool: Annoyingly I haven't got it yet as the dealer is having trouble with the paper work :( but it is coming :) ...

I can't wait...

All the best to you all. :D

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
First day as a member

Hello everybody! I restarted riding again after 20 years and picked up super sweet 2014 Bonneville T100 almost a year ago and it's been awesome. I've been doing little things here and there and I usually end up here at triumph rat to get pointers so I thought it would become a member. Looking forward to all this knowledge to keep improving my ride and riding.

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Hello everybody! I restarted riding again after 20 years and picked up super sweet 2014 Bonneville T100 almost a year ago and it's been awesome. I've been doing little things here and there and I usually end up here at triumph rat to get pointers so I thought it would become a member. Looking forward to all this knowledge to keep improving my ride and riding.
Glad that you decided to become a Member! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts