Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
hmmm, i'm not really sure, i like the scheme, but not sure on it as a whole.i suppose im a bit of a purest tho where mine is concerned, so that tends to set my taste for all T3's

·
Registered
58 Posts
The silver looks decent... I'm not too sure about the red though. It just doesn't go with the rest of the bike. Of course what it really boils down to is what you think. I customize my vehicles to my taste, not to everyone else's....;)

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Personally, I think you need some color on those wheels. I'd say either silver or the red on your emblem. You have all that flash in your paint job and then the wheels have no flash. You need equal opportunity flash..:)
Could try a bit of rim tape...? just to see if you like it, cheap and easily reversable

·
Registered
414 Posts
I like it. Very untraditional and cool. The red Triumph logo makes a nice contrast that pulls the eyes to the tank. And these compliments are from an old guy!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you all. i enjoy the positives and the negatives too. i will be looking at some trim strips for the wheels. i like the ideas, keep them coming!!!

Robin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts