Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Troy Coppedge's Funeral was on Wednesday the 8th. A large number of the BLHOT were there, with a variety a beautiful bikes in tribute. Thanks to everyone of you guys. The lowering of the casket at the cemetery was a great ceremony.
Well, Grandpa Troy had the last laugh. I walked over to my pregnant fiancee, after the service, who was sitting on a low cement fence at gravesite. She hadnt wanted to interrupt the service, she said, just to tell me she was leaking! Holy *****! Went to tell mom, who was still greeting mourners. We made an emergency trip to the hospital, and well, to make a long story short, Grandpa Troy's third grandchild was born at 10:45 pm, the same night of the funeral. The whole family was flabbergasted, she was due December 6th. A lot of us are thinking that Troy passed her on the way up, and with permission, booted her down to us to help us through this really crappy time. Linda, my fiancee, wore her Ducati shirt to the hospital in memory of Grandpa Troy. Vivian Elaine Keller, 5 lbs, 7 oz, 18.5 inches long. As soon as I get a photobucket account (been a wild ride this week), I will post a picture of Troy's third grandbaby.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Heart warming story... thanks for sharing your week with us.

Congratulations on the new baby girl. :chug: :bday:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Life is (and mysterious), ain't it?

Congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.