Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,053 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how many blithering idiots feel the need to record their silly, stupid, violent, or illegal (choose one, or all) actions on video and post it on a public domain. And then later, wonder why it comes back to bite 'em on the a**. :brick .........................................James.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Yep its stupid. But not arf as stupid as wasting tax payers money chasing them all over trying to find them. It was a harmless stunt. The only people who might have been harmed were them. Ferchrisakes leave em alone I say. The world is disapearing up its own self righteous pompous nannified safe little arse!:(:rolleyes:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Yep its stupid. But not arf as stupid as wasting tax payers money chasing them all over trying to find them. It was a harmless stunt. The only people who might have been harmed were them. Ferchrisakes leave em alone I say. The world is disapearing up its own self righteous pompous nannified safe little arse!:(:rolleyes:
I agree. It would be rather chickens**t for the authorities to actually hunt him down over something petty like this. They probably won't; it's more trouble than it's worth. But, they do have to make noises as if they're going to; it's just good PR. It's not always the police these fools have to worry about. More employers, universities, etc. these days are getting real nosey about what goes on in people's private lives. Orwell's 1984 is here; it just ain't too cool to moon Big Brother while he's watching. :D ...........James.

·
Premium Member
5,053 Posts
No, No! You're all missing the point here. This wasn't a stupid juevenile stunt, it was a brilliant piece of performance art, demonstrating mans existential conflict between the potential chaos of natural consequences and his drive to realize his inner self. I particularly enjoyed the tasteful modesty employed by the actor in his attempt to create a work that is at once striking in it's visual message and yet inclusive of the broad audience that would view it. These fellas shouldn't be prosecuted any more than the hooligan who painted naked cherubs on the cieling of the Sistine Chapel.

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
The Sistine Chapel doesn't have engine vibration to jiggle one's naughty bits in a way that I don't want to see, much less let my kids see....

21 - 30 of 30 Posts