Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only owned my Trident 3 weeks, just had her first service, and the mods have started

A radiator protector from powerbronze
in matt black
A fender extender in matt black from pyramid plastics
A pair of swing arm bobbins from amazon,
just ordered neccesities for now....

now what else shall I order馃榿

Registered
Puig has some stuff out as well. I've got my spools, bar ends, foot pegs from them. I'm about to order my levers from them. I really didn't expect to spend so much money on bike parts so fast lol.

Registered
Only owned my Trident 3 weeks, just had her first service, and the mods have started

A radiator protector from powerbronze
in matt black
A fender extender in matt black from pyramid plastics
A pair of swing arm bobbins from amazon,
just ordered neccesities for now....

now what else shall I order馃榿
When the bug hits. It's hard to get rid of. Looking into exhaust?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to, but The Mrs is putting her foot down, and keeps reminding me that I bought a new bike and I wouldn't have totouch it

Registered
Already bought spools, tank pad, TFT protector, bar end mirrors and bar ends, now waiting for the puig levers to come in the mail. Also going to be ordering the radiator guard soon with all of the bugs here in Virginia/DC. That鈥檚 just for now. Could be dumping your money into worst bikes is the way I look at it. 馃槀

Registered
Forgot to mention I have bar mirrors and tank pad on back order 馃槉
Im glad I bought some of the stuff when I did because it seems like everything is out of stock right now. Been looking for the levers for awhile and finally found the puig ones last night.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm still trying to find out if any of the other triumph models levers fit, anyone know?

Premium Member
I'm still trying to find out if any of the other triumph models levers fit, anyone know?
I've heard that the levers off a Street Triple fit. I've ordered a clutch lever (from the UK - none in the US). We'll see if it fits.

Registered
Probrake, evotech, puig, and several others have levers out for the Trident. Revzilla doesn't have the puig ones in the color I want in stock. >.>

Registered
Don't bother just look up TEC US and get the black adjustable brake and clutch levers for under $100 .. great quality and feel and work flawlessly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts