Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might remember a previous thread about my car getting vandalised. Well I'm happy to report the police caught the bastards and have charged them with vandalising over 100 vehicles in the town over the past few months. I will pursue getting restoration from these sh!ts. Our damage was not as bad as some, the had all the panels shot through with BB gun pellets. Can you believe it.

· Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Detective in charge of this case just called me to explain the progress of the case.

There were 4 perps. two of which are juveniles but all are getting prosecuted as adults.

The police and the state prosecutor are really pissed (angry, not drunk for you guy's across the pond) and are going to throw the book at them. The have admitted to vandalizing over 150 cars so far.

One of the crazy aspects of the case is they were using a pellet gun that was made to look like a .45 hand gun. The detective explained to them they are lucky to be alive because 95% of the home owners in the area they chose to operate own guns and would have had no problem shooting them and had every legal right to do so.

Its a shame I didn't catch them. Saved the state time and money prosecuting them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.