Here's an inexpensive way to mount a set of rear mini turn signal indicators under the seat:
From the side
From the rear
The left side (close up)
The right side (close up)
The wiring on top of the rear mudguard
The wiring on top of the rear mudguard (close up)
*Note: I couldn't get a good photo of the wiring under the rear mudguard. I'll post a pic when I can get one.
What you need:
(2) 1" P-clips (I got mine at Napa, but they can be found elsewhere ) [cost: $.99/each]
(1) 4' section of red power wire [cost: approx. $1.00]
(1) 4' section of black ground wire [cost: approx. $1.00]
(1) 1" rubber grommet [cost: approx. $.50]
(1) 3' section of heat shrink tubing [cost: approx. $4]
(5) small zip ties [cost: I can't recall...let's say pennies]
---------------------- Total cost: approx. $8.50
I hope this is helpful. If anyone has any questions about this mod, if you have any suggestions to improve upon the mod, please let me know. Cheers & safe, fun riding.
P.S., I have a similar mod for the front. Once I get it completed, I'll shoot some pics and post that too. Cheers.
[ This message was edited by: SLOBonnie on 2007-02-15 11:30 ]
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums
A forum community dedicated to Triumph Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, cafe racers, bobbers, riding, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!